is a private company not affiliated with any government entity.

Start Your ESTA Application Now

Check the box if you hold more then one Passport.


Max length of stay:

180 Days

Recommended Visa type:

B1 / B2 Visa
Visiting USA

B-2 Visa vs ESTA: Understanding the Difference

The B-2 visa and ESTA serve distinct purposes for individuals planning to travel to the United States. The B-2 visa is intended for temporary visits, primarily for tourism, pleasure, or medical treatment. It is applicable to individuals from countries not eligible for the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) or those intending to stay longer than 90 days. On the other hand, the ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) is an automated system utilized by citizens of VWP countries for short stays of 90 days or less without the need for a visa.

How TO

ESTA Requirements: What You Need to Know

To apply for ESTA, travelers must have a valid passport from a Visa Waiver Program (VWP) country, including biographic information such as name, birth date, and passport number. They should also provide details about their trip, including the address of their first night’s stay in the US and flight information. Additionally, travelers need a valid email address and payment method to complete the application process.

ESTA Countries

Visa Waiver Program Member Countries

Here is a list of the 41 countries eligible for the visa waiver program and ESTA application. If your country is not included, you may need to apply for a visa.